“providing opportunities for all to fulfil their ambitions”.
We have an extenisve programme of coaching and activities designed to help your children enjoy playing tennis.
Mini Tennis: Ages 3 to 10
We follow the mini tennis system. Mini tennis has been developed by the LTA as a fun way of helping children learn to play tennis. Children progress through the various stages red, orange and green, according to ability and age. At each stage the court will increase in size, balls will become heavier and racquets longer, until they are 11 years when they play on a full size court with yellow balls.
- Tots 3-4 years – Friday 10.10-10.55am
- Minis 4-6 years – Weekdays 4-5pm, Saturday 12-1pm, Sunday 10.30-11.30am
- Reds 6-8 years – Monday, Tuesday & Friday 4.00-5.30pm, Wednesday & Thursday 4-5pm, Saturday 12-1pm, Sunday 9.30-10.30am, 10.30-11.30am
- Mini Orange: Tuesday 4.00-5.30pm, Wednesday 4-5pm & 5-6pm, Thursday 4-5pm, Saturday 12-1pm & 1-2pm, Sunday 10.30-11.30am
- Mini Green: Wednesday 5-6pm, Thursday 4-5pm & 5-6pm, Saturday 1-2pm & 2-3pm
Hard Ball: Age 11 and Over
Sessions take place throughout the week for players of all levels using the full court and yellow tennis balls. Players will learn to develop a wide range of tennis skills so that when they reach a suitable standard they can integrate into the adult programme
Hard Ball: Weekdays: various times between 5-8pm. Saturdays 9-12pm. Assessment recommended to ensure right group opportunity is offered. Room for everyone from beginner to team players.
Competitions are available for all players including individual and team events.